Monday, October 09, 2006



It's been a long time since I stood herrre ...

Figurrred it was about time I returned to Windurst. Besides, all those letterrrs from Naltai beggin' me to come back home were getting old.

My hair's grown out a bit, traveling to exotic lands like I have can do that to you I guess. It's good to be home though.



Moogle was ecstatic to see me. Kupoed on about how well he took care of my pet fishies while I was gone, tried to fill me in on the lastest Conquest reporrrts and commented on my dusty clothes all in one breath. Afterrr settling in for a bit I went to meet with Tai, and togetherrr we headed outside Windurst with some old friends of ours.



My how they've grown! They make me feel so small, but I love them to pieces and have missed them. It's good to be home.

((Yup, the cat is back. Atleast until Vanguard:SOH comes out ;) I'm sorry for my abrubt departure, I downloaded an EQ2 trial and that was the end of that. The RP there was INSANE and I had a ton of fun. I've updated my links list and I think everything should be working, if you've changed your URL and I haven't caught it please let me know ^^ ))

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

<3<3<3<3<3 I missed my favorite Mithra's! Much fun lies ahead for all of us! woot

2:35 AM  
Blogger Boa Valenwood said...

Wow, eight months on the dot, eh? Where have you been? What have you been up to?!

And of course {Welcome back.}

11:38 AM  
Blogger Ainilome said...

Ooo, it was 8 months on the dot, good eye Strawberrie. Crrreeeeepy

Hehe, I've been playing other MMOs. Played EQ2 for about six months till they changed my crafting and hit my class with a nerf bat all in the same update :( Dabbled in a few others like Eve Online and Star Wars Galaxies trying to find something to play, decided to come back to FFX. It lacks a lot of the roleplay community I usually require to play a game but you really can't beat home ^^ And if I practice putting my blinders on I can still stay in character, hehe.

And, *hugs teh Kortie*

8:35 PM  
Blogger Paul Bauman said...

Oh my god... You're back?!

Sorry for the late post. I just saw a comment of yours on Terry's blog.

Welcome back!

Wow, I've got some reading to do.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Ainilome said...

I am, I snuck back in :D

And somehow missed your blog in updating my links, glad you commented and thank you for the welcome. You guys make me feel loved ^^;

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home