Thursday, October 12, 2006

Lookit what I got!



Isn't it cute? It's a chocobo egg, least that what the hume who gave it me said. Naltai says it'll prrrobably hatch into a cute little baby Bahemoth who wants to eat me. I think she's just being silly, the tarrru at the Choco stables told me it was a chocobo egg so I'm gonna trrrust her. I left it there so it's nice and safe and warrrm and I come back a few times a day to check on it. I rrreally hope I'm there when it hatches. Wonder what I should name it...

Anyway, after starrring at the egg and dancing from foot to foot willing to hatch for so long that that choco taru lady starrrted to worry about my sanity, Miss Kortie invited Naltai and I out to Qufim to hunt with she and Jazz. I needed to worrrk on my Ninja skills so I grabbed my katanas and lots of ninjutsu tools and met them there.



While there I learrrned a very important fact. If you stick Naltai's tail in half frrrozen water while she's busy resting she jumps really high! *giggle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home