Friday, October 13, 2006

((Random OOC rant/sob, deal with it -.-

Am I the only person in the WHOLE world who doesn't have a level 75 character yet? ; ; Evvvvvveryone and their brother seems to have like, three now. And I've been here off and on since early 2004. All those people who made fun of me on my old LS on Alex for taking two months to get WAR to 30 the first time would be laughing their arse off at lil' ol me. I feel so boring >.>

Also, the {cat}s are moving this weekend, so extended blog AFK for a few days starting tomorrow =^.^=))

2 Comments:

Blogger Boa Valenwood said...

Took me almost 2 years to get my first 75 job. Nothing wrong with just hanging out with your friends or doing quests around Vana'diel rather than spending your time grinding in stressful PTs with disrespectful noobs.

4:02 AM  
Blogger Ainilome said...

Thanks Berrie :)

*huggles*

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home